Through the past period, many of you read the news about our graduation from Flat 6 Labs, & many of you read & saw the stuff published on the internet and broadcasted on TV about Ekshef.
So the question that’s being asked by many people. What’s going on? I will answer this question in few points here & by the end of the post I will announce for something, & ask you for few things if you don’t mind.
- Product: Almost finished, very little tweaks are happening now to meet your expectations.
- We will change the photo in the landing page.
- The registration will be after selecting the appointment not before the search (Basically it is like this because it’s still a closed beta, not public).
- We promise to make the website more descriptive and understandable.
- Team: Currently we are six team members, two of them are in the army. (We will publish bios of the team members soon).
- Sales: We are hiring a sales person to start getting the doctors on board, if you know a good sales person please recommend to us.
- Link to the sales person job: http://blog.ekshef.com/2012/02/ekshef-needs-sales-man.html
- Investments: We are looking for a partner who can finance us to continue working on our road map, & who can also add value to the company through his help, expertise, & connections.
- Partnerships: We are working with one of the biggest insurance companies in Egypt to launch a pilot program with them in which they will push Ekshef to doctors in their network. It is intended to test how Ekshef will benefit insurance companies, doctors, & people covered by insurance.
What am I asking for?
I am asking you to spread the word, we need as much people as possible to know & try Ekshef & send us their feedback. Everyone of us has his network of people that if he/she utilized it, it will make a huge impact.
If you are a doctor, it would be our pleasure to give you & your friends invitations to test Ekshef. Just drop us a message.
Finally I am announcing that we will publish 10 blog posts in the next 10 weeks that will cover different aspects of our startup, we hope you enjoy them & find them useful. Stay tuned.
Wish us luck, & spread the word. We believe in your powers.